3D Mobile Mammography Mobile Fall Schedule
Mammography Screening using 3D Digital Equipment by Appointment! For Uninsured and Insured Women.
- Platte Canyon Fire Department
- September 15, 2016
- 08:30AM - 03:20PM
- No charge for uninsured or per insurance carrier
St. Joseph’s Mobile Mammography Unit will be in our mountain community in September and October!
The three opportunities for a preventive screening are in:
Bailey: Platte Canyon Fire Department ● September 15, 2016 (8:30 – 3:20);
Evergreen: Mount Evans Home Health & Hospice ● September 26, 2016 (8:30 – 3:20);
Conifer: Mountain Resource Center ● October 11, 2016 (8:30 – 3:20).
Call today to set your appointment because space is limited!
Did you know that with 3D Technology:
• Up to 40% more cancers found, with 40% fewer callbacks and 40% fewer biopsies
• Eliminates tissue overlap so that hidden things are found more easily and fewer 'false' findings occur
• Same technology as 2D mammograms, so patient and tech experience during the exam is virtually the same as for 2D mammogram studies
So, schedule your mammogram closer to home! The exam should be covered by most insurance plans including Medicare, Medicaid and most private insurance. To be certain, please contact your insurance company at the customer service number provided on your insurance card
• To expedite your call – Provide your insurance company with the following information: “Do I have coverage for a Screening Mammogram under Wellness or Preventative Care?”
o CPT CODE G0202-Screening Mammogram
o The exam you wish to verify coverage is a 3D Tomosynthesis Mammogram*
CPT CODES: G0202/77063
* If the 2D method is preferred by the patient, please let the technician know
• Uninsured women will normally be covered through a grant from the Komen Foundation. No cost for the exam if you qualify. Call 303-318-3419 to verify if you qualify for this program.
• For more information or to set your appointment in Bailey or Conifer, please call Mountain Resource Center at 303-838-7552 and for Evergreen call Mount Evans Home Health & Hospice at 303-674-6400.